Cabinet Lines Offered by Brighton
We offer one line. We don't build multiple types of cabinet boxes. Our standard box is all plywood construction.
What You Get From Brighton Cabinetry
- They have 70 plus standard doors and access to virtually any door on the market if you request it.
- Most doors come with slab and 5 piece drawer front options. Raised panel doors have 5 piece flat and raised panel drawer front options
- 100 plus standard color options
- Custom color matching that multiplies the 100 standard color options. Over 1000 combinations.
- Oak, Hickory, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Red Grandis, Red Birch, and Rustic Alder, Quarter Sawn Oak, and Weathered Grain Quarter Sawn Oak wood species-you decide.
- Partial overlay, full-overlay, and flush or beaded inset construction methods.
- Value cabinet construction that is similar to semi-custom cabinets. Standard finished ends come with 1/8" reveals, but Brighton also offers flush finished ends with factory installed applied end. And for those who love furniture ends you can chose a locking miter joint finished end for true flush furniture side
- Blum soft close drawer guides and Blum soft close door hinge hardware
- Your 2020 design is your order and guaranteed price. Brighton is also on ProKitchen if you aren't a 2020 user.
- Custom quote your own designs for hoods, architectural accents and combined islands-to mention a few. These quotes can be added to your 2020 cabinet list for accurate project pricing
- Great internal support to answer: 2020 catalog questions, how to make your renderings look their best to sell jobs, and how applications function that are specific to Brighton catalog
How Brighton Cabinetry works
Display discounts, payment options, and sample / sales aids recommendations
From lead times to how Brighton Cabinetry compares to others, here are the questions we often get about Brighton Cabinetry.
From Entry Level Custom to Premier Custom, see where where Brighton Cabinetry fits into market.