Cabinet Lines Offered by Brighton
We offer one line. We don't build multiple types of cabinet boxes. Our standard box is all plywood construction.
What You Get From Brighton Cabinetry
- They have 70 plus standard doors and access to virtually any door on the market if you request it.
- Most doors come with slab and 5 piece drawer front options. Raised panel doors have 5 piece flat and raised panel drawer front options
- 100 plus standard color options
- Custom color matching that multiplies the 100 standard color options. Over 1000 combinations.
- Oak, Hickory, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Red Grandis, Red Birch, and Rustic Alder, Quarter Sawn Oak, and Weathered Grain Quarter Sawn Oak wood species-you decide.
- Partial overlay, full-overlay, and flush or beaded inset construction methods.
- Value cabinet construction that is similar to semi-custom cabinets. Standard finished ends come with 1/8" reveals, but Brighton also offers flush finished ends with factory installed applied end. And for those who love furniture ends you can chose a locking miter joint finished end for true flush furniture side
- Blum soft close drawer guides and Blum soft close door hinge hardware
- Your 2020 design is your order and guaranteed price. Brighton is also on ProKitchen if you aren't a 2020 user.
- Custom quote your own designs for hoods, architectural accents and combined islands-to mention a few. These quotes can be added to your 2020 cabinet list for accurate project pricing
- Great internal support to answer: 2020 catalog questions, how to make your renderings look their best to sell jobs, and how applications function that are specific to Brighton catalog
The Process to a Great finish at Brighton Cabinetry