Pioneer Cabinetry sets itself apart from other semi-custom cabinet companies with its dedication to quality construction and promise to customers to use only the finest materials.
Experience – With over 30 years in business (since 1985), the team at Pioneer knows how to deliver a quality product. Every Pioneer team member participates in cross-training programs to give them experience in all aspects of cabinet manufacturing.
Quality – Pioneer holds quality as its highest priority, from receipt of raw materials through cabinet delivery. Pioneer’s Quality Assurance Program guarantees the best quality product for the price. The company’s prices are comparable to national semi-custom home center brands.
Pioneer Offers as Standard Features -
- 3/4″ solid wood face frames and door frames
- Engineered wood box construction is standard. Plywood construction available
- Wall cabinets 12” deep. Optional butt doors available on 24”- 36” widths. Heights 12” – 60”. 1” top reveal for top moldings on all overlays.
- Base cabinets 24” deep, 34 1/2" high with 4 1/2” toe kick. Half-depth shelves; full depth available. Solid wood corner blocks for stability.
- Tall cabinets available 84”, 90” and 96” high and 12” or 24” deep
- Vanity cabinets available 33 1/2" high and 18” or 21” deep
- 1/2″ cabinet boxes: backs, sides, tops and bottoms
- 3/4" solid wood dovetailed drawers
- Full-extension undermount drawer guides with soft close
- Standard soft close hinges for doors
- Premium finishes
- 3/4″ thick adjustable shelves
- Wood veneer end panels. Mitered flush finished ends available in plywood construction.
- Maple vinyl interiors
- Five-week delivery schedule
- Deliveries by cabinet / furniture delivery company. Tailgate to jobsite, showroom or warehouse
- Product catalog available on 2020
- All components proudly made in Michigan, USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Lifetime on drawer boxes and hardware. Five (5) years on cabinet components
Customization – With many options in sizes and colors, any order can be customized to dealer specifications without compromising quality or affordability.
Doors - A wide variety of doors available in the most popular decorating styles.
- 15 different Classic door styles. 3/4” thick, 2 1/2”, 3” and 3 3/4" wide stiles and rails.
- 10 different Transitional door styles. 3/4” thick, 2 1/2”, 3” and 3 3/4" wide stiles and rails
- 11 different Mission door styles. 3/4” thick, 2 1/2”, 3” and 3 3/4" wide stiles and rails
- Specialty door styles – applied moldings, beaded center panels, bead on door frame (excellent for glazing), 3/4” thick slab, 3/4" thick slab with battens
- Several popular edge profiles to choose from
- Four panel raise profiles: flat, solid, beaded, raised
- Two overlay styles: one-half overlay and “designer overlay” with 1/4” reveals
- All painted doors get MDF center panels
- Five drawer styles: 5-piece beaded, 5-piece flat, 5-piece solid, 5-piece raised and slab
Woods | Finishes
- Cherry – 12 stain colors for Cherry with 5 glaze color combinations
- Maple – 13 stain colors for Maple with 4 glaze color combinations
- Hickory – 9 stain colors for Hickory
- Oak – 11 stain colors for Oak
- Painted – 8 painted finish colors, 9 paint/glaze combinations
- Knotty option available for all woods
- No upcharge for standard Sherwin-Williams paint matches
- Custom matches available
Optional Finishing techniques
- Combination: Weathered, distressed and antiqued together